Rentals Sales Landlord Services About Us Home (773) 857-7368

When you are ready
to apply we will send you the paperwork and instructions for that landlord. Be prepared to provide the following: your two most recent pay stubs or proof of direct deposit, our landlord verification form, a photo ID and a completed application. Be prepared to pay the first month's rent and a forty dollar application fee. It is the first month's rent AND completed application that take the apartment off the market. The first month's rent check is not deposited until you are approved for the apartment. If you are denied for the apartment the check will be shredded or it can be picked up at our office.

Thoroughly fill out the application and provide us with the additional information required. This information may include, but is not limited to: an offer letter if you have accepted a job but not started the new job, or student loan information if you will be utilizing loans to pay your rent.

In some cases a landlord may require a co-signor for a weak application. If this is the case, you will be notified and sent the paperwork and instructions. If extra information is required by the landlord, our processing department will let you know as soon as possible.

Expedite the approval process by providing all the information requested on the application, letting your landlord and place of employment know to expect our call. The approval process can take anywhere from 1 to 3 days, depending on the availability of your information and the landlord to whom we present your application. Once we hear from the landlord you will be notified promptly and asked to come in to sign your lease.

You will receive your keys, after you have signed your lease, paid your security deposit/move-in fee. For security purposes Chicago Apartments and Condos, does not to give out keys until the current tenant has moved out and you, the new tenant, are ready to move in. When you get your keys varies and depends on the landlord's policies that your are renting from.

Move-in fees and security deposits.
Some landlords require a one month security deposit, which you will receive back at the end of your lease term with interest, provided there is no damage to the apartment. Many landlords ask for a non-refundable move-in fee or admin fee. Chicago Apartments and Condos will make you aware of which one is required for the particular apartment you are interested in while showing you the apartment, so you will know what to expect.

If your application is denied, you will be notified with a phone call.

Coming to our office for a appointment, drop off paperwork or sign a lease?
Click on the compass rose to the right or our address below for directions to our office.

P: 773-857-7368  F: 773-472-3814
867 W Buckingham Place Lower Level Chicago, IL 60657